Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bang 'Em

One morning, I woke up and decided to wipe my slate clean. That is to say, the proverbial man-slate...I decided to give it a good scrub. What happened was...I found THEM:
 
Ladies and gentlemen...
Let me introduce...BIG BANG!
I've lost it. Totally lost it. Lovely K-Bois will be the death of this single girl. Fohshure!! It's so nice to wake up and think of nothing but lovely stalkable K-bois tho. Heehee Hoohoo Haahaa.

My preferences from Fav to Least Fav:
1) TOP
2) G-Dragon
3) Taeyang
4) Seungri
5) Daesung (I've neglected to include a photo of him because a) for some reason Blogger won't let me put him below TOP which is a NONO, and b) he's not cute to me anyway)
TOP!!!
G-DRAGON!
TAEYANG!Holy body moly!
 SEUNGRI aka VI















2 comments:

  1. top is so hot
    gdragon is so talented

    yeah right
    taeyang...has a hot body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Womanz, why la you make me droolz liddat?!?! *-*

    ReplyDelete