The Last Happy Single Girl
Where you can commiserate and celebrate the fate of the number One.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Someone To Make Jja Jang Myun
What I've learnt about love from Korean dramas:
1) Love almost always starts off as hate in the beginning.
2) Love is waiting around a lot for the other person.
3) Love involves a lot of fighting over Jja jang myun or Bibimbak.
4) Love is not wanting to hurt the other person.
5) Love is wanting to protect someone from other idiots or hos.
6) Love often blooms from a sticky situation you can't get out of.
These Koreans are so smat.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)