1. Establish a reputation as a beer drinker. Wrong men tend to look at beer drinking girls as temporary distractions.
2. Listen to overly emo songs and play victim. Wrong men want to be the hero who breaks your heart later.
3. Wear tank tops and mini denims in a corporate environment. If possible, wear CFM shoes. Remember the 'low cut high cut' rule.
4. Insert the occasional 'chow chee bai' in your daily conversations. Or 'pookee cheebye'. Whichever makes you comfortable.
5. Say "Hey hansom, you rock my boat" to strange men.
- Courtesy of FSG (fellow single girl) Potsie -