i’ve decided to compile a list of horror stories my sisters, girlfriends, gay friends and i went through with men. feel free to add on.
do note that all these are different men and they’re still roaming the earth so be careful if you meet them!
- the one who had a long distance relationship and cheated on her and continued cheating when she went back. she caught him kissing another girl in the sea and later slapped him three times until his mouth bled. he raised his hand to return the slap but was held back by his friends.
- the one who was with the guy for five years and ignored rumours about him being bi-sexual despite the rampant stories. in the end, he broke up with her to find himself (i.e. be gay).
- the one who was born and bred in singapore but has a strange twangy foreign accent and felt the need to podcast about it.
- the one who had a baby with her and relentlessly cheated on her again and again.
- the one who held a cleaver to her neck when she wanted to leave the house and started to stalk her, hack into her email and created fake social networking accounts. the police were called in and she now has a restraining order against him.
- the one who forced her to do acts against her own will in hotel 81.
- the one who ruined most of her birthday by ignoring her and not wanting to acknowledge that it was a special day for her.
- the one who ran away into the arms of another woman after 12 years of being together and she paying for his education.
- the one who suddenly broke up for no reason and spitefully threw a post-break up birthday present back at the face.
- the married one who is a devout christian and church leader but still strayed.
- the one who broke up with her after she had already bought an air ticket to fly over to see him.
- the one who promised to be together with her just so she would relent to having sex with him.
- the one who cheated on her when she was pregnant.
*shudder* no wonder i love zombie movies. they’re like melted butter on popcorn and bouncy air castles compared to the horror men have put women through.
do you have any to add?